• Gender Non-binary, gender-fluid, trans-feminine, assigned male at birth
• Sexual orientation Pansexual, but I tend to be attracted more to the feminine form
• Meyers-Briggs 🇮 🇳 🇫 🇵
• Zodiac ♑Capricorn
• East-Asian Zodiac 🐀Rat
• Hogwarts House ⛨Ravenclaw
• Religious Views Optimistic Nihilist
• Night 🦉Owl
• Sex-positive — any sex is good as long as it’s consensual.
• I Swipe right for 🐕s.
🏁 First of all
I’m Quoiromantic, which basically means I don’t recognize the lines between romance and friendship. I don’t understand romantic attraction and really couldn’t tell you whether or not I experience it.
I care very deeply for my friends, but I don’t really understand why we shouldn’t copulate.
Of course I recognize that not everyone sees and feels the same as I do.
New friends, mainly. Nothing serious, but open to whatever happens.
Any mix of the following: Companionship, good conversation, snuggles, the warmth of another’s body.
Wouldn’t at all mind a FWB situation, but there’s no pressure there.
I am the part-time parent of two (9 and 7 years old). I have them only a few evenings during the week and one full day on the weekend. I would not press for you to meet, speak to, care for, or even acknowledge them unless you wished to. Obviously, if things became more serious, it would be nice if you at least liked them. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
💘 Five “relationshippy” things I could never do without
• Companionship. Feeling remarkably comfortable as myself around someone else.
• Alone time. A certain amount. Balance. How can I appreciate someone if they’re always around?
• Affection. Physical touch and intimacy. I like touching and being touched.
• Affirmation/trust. Words and actions that show me that you truly give a damn about me.
• Being understood/accepted. Sharing a similar sense of humor. No fear of sideways glances when revealing unusual interests or thoughts.
💼 What I’m doing with my life
• Web Developer.
• I’m not super active, but I eat right and have a standing desk at work. I’m not against exercise, it’s just that getting my diet straight was job 1. Currently fielding for physical activities that I would enjoy.
• I collect some things. Not like a crazy completionist collector. More of a stingy and selective one. Mostly video game-related stuff and comic books.
• Learning languages. Duolingo, Memrise.
💯 I’m really good at
• Computers. Y’know how “Donatello does machines?” Well, I does computers.
• Humor Laughing at my own jokes. Talking to myself. Coming up with obscure word play jokes that take more time to explain than to deliver.
• Adulting Pretending to be a grownup.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011 IDW comic series)
• Junji Ito mangas… Tomie, Uzumaki, Gyo, etc…
• Locke & Key
I’m mostly into Sci-fi and Horror movies, but I’ll watch just about anything.
• The Handmaiden
• Let The Right One In
• Noriko’s Dinner Table
• Princess Mononoke
• Lost in Translation
• Ex Machina
• the Ringu series
• the Ju-On series
I’m currently watching
• Game of Thrones
• American Horror Story
• Halt and Catch Fire
• Dark Matter
• Cowboy Bebop
• Battlestar Galactica
• Every Stargate series
• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
• The Tim Ferriss Show
• Stuff You Should Know
• The Nerdist
• Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
• Silent Hill 2
• F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon)
• Metroid 2: Return of Samus
• Super Metroid
• Secret of Mana
• Chrono Trigger
🤔 I spend a lot of time thinking about…
• What I can do to enjoy life more and get more out of it?
• What language should I learn learn next?
• How do adults make new friends?